This sermon includes:
- Two extremes of people with regards to wealth and careers
- What Umar Ibn Al-Khattab said to those people who would remain in the Masjid instead of working
- “The best type of food is the food which is a result of your own hands…”
- How can a person’s provisions be linked to cancer, severe cold, heat, celebrations or deaths?!
- An admonishment to community leaders to encourage our youth to pursue excellence
- An admonishment to the youth to work and study hard, and respect their parents
- How you can transform your studies and careers into charity and ‘Ibaadah (Worship)