The affairs the people have newly invented in Hajj are as follows:
1) To travel for visiting the graves of the Prophets and the righteous people. And they use the fabricated hadeeth;
"Whomsoever visits me and my father Ibraaheem in a single year, I guarantee for him Allaah's paradise."
2)To travel for Hajj without sufficient sustenance claiming to correctly apply reliance upon Allaah (tawakul).
3) To believe that one's Hajj is incomplete without visiting the grave of the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam);
"Whomsoever performs Hajj and does not visit me then he has disrecpectd me."
"Whomsoever visits me after my death, it is as though he visited me whilst I am alive."
"Whomsoever visits my grave, then know that he will find my intercession (shafaa) for him (ie. day of resurrection).
4) Uncovering of the right shoulder when wearing the Ihraam.
5) Openly uttering ones intentions whilst putting on Ihraam or making Ta'waf.
6) Shouting Talbiyyah simultaneously in groups with a single tone at once.
7) Uttering Takbeer (saying; Allaahu Akbaar) and al-Tahleel (saying; La illaha illa Allaah) rather than Talbiyyah.
8) Traveling to (visit specific) masaajid, mountains, and areas which are within the boundaries of Makkah.
9) Constantly uncovering ones right shoulder and jogging before and after Tawaf-Qudoom.
10) Stopping during Tawaf (circumambulating) while passing the Black Stone for every lap.
11) Crowding (excessively) to kiss the Black Stone, and rising before the Imaam to kiss the Black Stone.
12) Adhering to specific a Du'aa for each lap.
13) Raising ones voice with du'aa whilst performing Ta'waf and Sa'ee.
14) Kissing the Yemani Corner or raising ones hand to it after every pass.
15) To wipe (ones hands) on the walls of the Ka'ba from all sides.
16) To walk backwards when exiting from Ka'bah.
17) Ascending to the peak of as Safaa wa Mlarwa(2.
18)Standing during sa'ee before reaching Marwa.
19) Going to Arafat to stand there on the day of al-Tarwiya.
20)Journey from Mina to Arafat in the evening on the day of al-Tarwiya.
21)Climbing Mount Arafat, and believing that your Hajj is incomplete without it.
22) Collecting pebbles for the Jamaraat immediately after arriving to Muzdalifah.
23)Collecting all the pebbles for the three of four days for the Jamaraat from Muzdalifah.
24)Throwing shoes or a large stones at the Jamaraat.
25)Believing that the Shaytaan is constricted in the Jamaraat.
26) Shaving a portion of the head and leaving the rest.
27) To believe that its recommended to make Umrah after Hajj.
And this is what Allaah has made easy in this topic. O Allaah! Make us amongst those who are guided and guide others, not amongst the misguided nor those who misguide others.
And Glorified is Allah and all praises belong to Him. And I bear witness none deserves to be worshipped except Allaah, I seek His forgiveness, and seek repentance to Him.