Second open Q & A session was held in Nelson, Lancashire on the night of 29th June, 2016. Questions asked:
1. What is the importance of praying Sunnan Ar-Rawaatib (Sunnah Muakkadah), because many of the youth only pray the Fardh Prayer?
2. For the benefit of the youth, in a time in which there is a lot of difference and disunity, who are the scholars you advise us with?
(An amazing answer especially for the young Muslims)
3. A question regarding sacrificing meat on Eid Al-Adhha, or sending money to another country.
4. How can a person be affected by Jinn in Ramadhan when we know the Shayaateen are locked up?
5. Is it ok for the butcher slaughter an animal on our befalf on Eid Al-Adhha?
6. If the Shayateen are created from Fire, and they will enter into the Fire, how will they be punished?
7. Regarding pride, arrogance and haughtiness
8. Can a person get Hijaamah (Cupping) upon himself, not as a cure but only as a worship of Allaah? Ie seeking closeness to Allaah through Hijaamah, not as a cure.
9. Many groups nowadays have Tazkiyat An-Nafs programs, (spiritual programs for soul purification), what is the ruling of such programs, and also what is the correct way for Tazkiyat an-Nafs?
10. If a person comes for the Fajr prayer however he is late, and the Imaam has started the Fardh Prayer, when should he pray the Sunnah prayers for Fajr?
11. If a person wants to give his Zakaat Al-Fitr and normal Zakaah locally however he cannot find a poor person, can he delay giving his Zakaah?
12. Is it allowed for a Muslim to live a life of luxury?