In this Khutbah:
- Maintaining our Imaan in the Decree of Allah
- Why a plague can be mercy for the Believer
- The balanced approach of the Sharee’ah, combining between Imaan in the Decree of Allah and affirming the contagious nature of diseases.
- Evidences which obligates upon the Muslims to take necessary precautions in remaining safe from a contagious disease
- A mention of the plague which occurred during the time of the Sahaabah.
- A mention of the famous statement of Umar: We are fleeing from the Decree of Allah, to the Decree of Allah.
- The importance of acting upon government legislation and/or medical experts.
- The various Duas of the Prophet (sal Allaahu alayhi wa sallam) in seeking protection from illness.
I benefited immensely from the khutba..
Jazaakumu Allahu Khairaa!
May Allah protect you and your family from every harm and illness.